About Me

My photo
Jolly, A Hard Core Techie, Friend of my friends, Pure Guy in a cool combo. ~~~ Pravs

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Friday ... is it time to innovate?

Friday morning, Sept 09, 2010. while leaving to office today, my auto rickshaw driver asked - "Sir ji, aap Hinjewadi me kaam kyon nahi karte? aapko waha par job nahi mili kya?"
well, to be frank, I was answer-less.  It reminded me the days when I was working with Infosys. Why every person on street thinks that Infosys pays a hefty cheque every month. is it some thing with the attitude of Infy employee?
The  guy was talking, talking and talking and I was thinking if we can use our product (NetBackup) on our PDA and do a backup and restore using my hand-held device?
let me think over it or should I say sleep over it?

No comments: