About Me

My photo
Jolly, A Hard Core Techie, Friend of my friends, Pure Guy in a cool combo. ~~~ Pravs

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The four-lettered F word

The four-lettered F word is an innocent word.. I mean .. what the f...!! Why is it considered to be indecent to utter this nice word?

The following is true about the word f%!$: it lets you vent your energy out, it has a good sound, it is short, it is hard-hitting, it is a very apt means to express various emotions that may occur to humans.

This post is about the word and has nothing to do with its meaning.

I associate the F word with youthfulness, energy, courage, alertness, aggressiveness, and the guts to take on shit that comes your way. The F word rocks my dictionary.

Disclaimer: No puns in the above text, whether direct or indirect, are implied. Any perceived occurrences of indecency in this text are solely due to perverse inclinations of the reader.

No comments: