About Me

My photo
Jolly, A Hard Core Techie, Friend of my friends, Pure Guy in a cool combo. ~~~ Pravs

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My College life ... Kuch yaadein ...

yesterday night when I was going through our own mechies web page at http://www.geocities.com/mechies04_mnnit/ , I just wondered why I didn't write about my best moment in college and worst off course. so here it goes.

the best moment that I can recall from top of my head was when the 3rd sem result was declared. I was so happy to see chachu jumping all around (perhaps on fundu's bhaiyya bed). I was so happy for him that I forgot to know about my result. to me, It was my Best day at college :). Chachu might disagree but I don't care. :P

if somebody will ask me which was the best year in my college life, I will reply 2nd year in a blink of eyes. It was a lot of fun while having your room in the same wing with JK, Papaji, Bond. miss you guys :)

worst moment, perhaps the day I entered in bloddy politics of college. another one might be the one when I asked one guy for b'day party. I was stunned and shocked with the reply. I was perhaps most hurt that day and alas that Guy doesn't know what does he meant to me in my college life. You missed a great friend for life-time dude.

the most funny moment? it's too hard to name one, I can tell you. Let me start with one and rest in next blog.
I was 10 mins later (as always) in our chand sir class at 9:00 A.M. .... Drama to continue in Next... :P

No comments: